This event provided a platform for networking and facilitated a discussion on the current economic progress in West African countries, particularly Ghana. The program highlighted opportunities in employment and investments for the African Diaspora. Speakers included:
- H.E Victor E. Smith - Ghana High Commissioner to the UK & Northern Ireland
- Mr James K. Addo - Director Barakali Investments Africa
- Dentaa Amoateng - Founder of GUBA
- Sylvie Aboa-Bradwell - Executive Director of Policy Centre for African People
- Jennifer Williams -Baffoe - Founder of Willbaforce Limited.